A bed bug is a small parasitic insect that feed on blood of their host human. If you notice that your skin has small bumps when you wake up, these are the symptoms of bed bugs bites. Your skin has a red welts and on the initial stage, they are small and it could not be recognized by the naked eye. They occur on a regular line of three bites.
This pattern is called breakfast, lunch, dinner by the infectious disease expert. It causes itching and burning sensation after several days. The symptoms may differ from individual to individual. Those people having allergic reaction, shows symptoms of bed bugs bites sooner due to hypersensitivity.
Below you can see a bed bug bites picture:
- Almost in 60% people the symptoms of bed bug bites not appears. The most bitten parts by bugs are back, hands, legs and feet. These bed bugs bites are mostly misdiagnosed as scabies, rashes or mosquito bites. When bed bugs bites become itchy and the itching condition increases, there is an exposure to harsh conditions.
- These harsh conditions that can cause irritation of the bite came from exposure to warm bath, exercising, the sweat cause irritation, chlorinated water in the pool while swimming and pollution. If your skin develops blisters within a few minutes after bed bug bites, you should seek medical advice regarding this bite.
- Bed bugs bites may be similar to mosquito bites and accompanied by itchiness and swelling.
- Always check the fecal spots on the bed sheet as this is the excretion of the bed bugs. If you see the fecal spots, your home is already infested by the bugs. Bear in mind that rashes may be periodical and this is due to the fact that bugs feed themselves once a month or every few weeks. The bed bug bites may have a swollen pus type of formation.
- The symptoms lead to anxiety, stress and insomnia. Some people who have bed bug bites may suffer anaphylactic shock due to the allergen content found in the saliva of the bug and can damaged local tissue. The time span after being bitten and the symptoms to appear is about 9 days.
- These parasites are nocturnal so they attack during night time while you are sleeping. They badly bite those infants who spent most of time on bed.
- The bed bug bites remain normally three to four days and disappear slowly. This is true if the bite is not severe. Remember not to scratch the bite to prevent it from secondary infections. If this bite is miss diagnosed, look for other symptoms and causes.
- Upon studying the other symptoms, look for the bugs in your home and get rid of them by reliable Bed Bug Heat Treatment to stop them from spreading. Consider the areas of your home wherein you sleep, like bedrooms. You may observe bed bugs over or under the mattress or on the bed sheet.
- The bug look likes a small and oval non wing insect. They have flat bodies and sometimes mistaken as ticks. If you found this kind of insect, seek professional help of a reliable pest control company on how to kill bed bugs from your home.