Get a Free Consultation!
Why Choose Us?
The solution for you, over ANY competition, to get rid of ANY pest problem.
To save you money
To eliminate treatment preparation hassle
To solve problem faster
To eliminate health risks due to toxic pesticide
To get fast responses 7 days a week and evening
To be more discreet and avoid gossiping
WHY CHOOSE US OVER THE COMPETITION
We Clean Pest Control
Efficient and cheap monitoring program
Our ant exterminator service kills ALL invading species.
No pesticides or unsafe products used – safe for all your family.
Price guarantee minimum 10% under competition.
WHY CHOOSE OUR EXTERMINATOR FOR MICE AND RATS
My name is Christian Gilbert. As a real estate investor, I had to face the problems with getting rid of mice, which were never resolved with the solutions of the competition. The rodent control treatments of the competition cost a fortune and never got rid of the problem. I did my research, and although our company specializes in bed bugs, we also designed an efficient and affordable rat and mouse exterminator service. We Clean Bed Bugs Pest Control Canada is the result.
As a client myself, the most important is to offer a fast, efficient treatment, safe for everyone and with a solid service guarantee. You get a free phone consultation and a free quote over the phone. We are discreet and our vehicles are unmarked. Your neighbors won’t be able to know that you have a rodent pest control problem. We offer Alberta a comprehensive, professional rat and mice removal treatment which is both family and pet friendly. Our pest control service for mice extermination in Edmonton are price guaranteed.
Providing safe and effective rodent and mice exterminator pest control services in Alberta including Edmonton, Leduc, Sherwood Park, St. Albert, Spruce Grove, Stony Plain, Drayton Valley, Edson, Hinton, Rocky Mountain House, Wetaskiwin, Beaumont, Camrose, Devon, Ft. Saskatchewan, Fort McMurray, Red Deer, Lloydminster, Vegreville, Vermillion, Athabasca, White Court, Bonneville, Cold Lake, and surrounding communities. Call us for extermination of: Ants, Bed Bugs, Birds, Carpet Beetles, Cockroaches, Dust Mites, Fleas, Flies, Rodents, Silverfish, Sow Bugs, Spider, Termites, Wasp.
BEST MICE CONTROL IN EDMONTON AND AREA
Fast Emergency Service. 7 Days
Free phone estimate. Inspections Offered
Hassle Free Mice Control Preparation
Kills All Rodents With Our Unique Process
Best Guaranteed Price
Guaranteed Mouse Control Service
ABOUT RODENT PEST CONTROL IN EDMONTON
PEST CONTROL FOR RATS IN ALBERTA
Rats are primarily nocturnal. They forage for food in groups of up to ten and tend to return to the same food source time after time. These rats follow the same pathway between their nest and food.
- An adult rat can squeeze into your home through a hole as small as the size of a quarter.
- Rats can live for up to 18 months, but most die before they are one year old.
- Rats have strong teeth that allow them to chew through glass, cinderblock, wire, aluminum and lead.
- Smell, taste, touch and sound help direct them to their food sources.
- Rats are scavengers. They have an excellent sense of taste and a good memory. A rat can identify certain substances, including rat poisons, after just a tiny taste of it.
Rats live in colonies and prefer to nest in the upper parts of buildings. They can also be found under, in and around structures.
RODENT CONTROL IN ALBERTA
MICE CONTROL AND EXTERMINATION
The house mouse is the most common animal infesting human dwellings; it also thrives in agricultural areas around barns and grain fields. It is a small, slender animal, weighing less than 30 g (1 oz.), with a pointed nose, relatively large ears and a nearly hairless tail. Although they prefer grains and seeds, mice will nibble on almost anything. Females produce 7 or more litters per year, with 5-7 pups per litter. They make their nests in hidden, enclosed spaces, using shredded paper, insulation, string or other soft materials. Their droppings are dark brown pellets, about 6 mm long (1/4 inch), left wherever mice have traveled.
- Despite their tiny bodies, mice eat between 15 and 20 times a day.
- A house mouse produces between 40 and 100 droppings per day.
- Mice are good jumpers, climbers and swimmers.
- Mice can live in a lab for up to two years, but usually only live for about 5 months in the wild, mostly because of predators, such as cats, snakes and foxes.
- Mice typically enter our homes between October and February, looking for food, water and shelter from the cold.
- While these rodents may look cute, mice spread more germs than most people realize. Mice can actually carry as many as 200 human pathogens!
If you spot a mouse the house, it is safe to assume there are more or there will be soon. Female mice can give birth when they are two months old and are able to have babies 6 to 10 times per year.
Mice and Rats infest homes and business, contaminating food with their feces, urine and fur. Diseases carriers, mice and rats can spread salmonella, typhus, fleas, mites and other diseases and parasites.
Mice are generally 4-6 inches long, grey to reddish brown with a tail about as long as it’s body. Rats are larger, darker and have shorter tails.
RODENT PEST CONTROL SERVICE IN EDMONTON
Our rat and mouse control treatment is the best because :
- No special preparation required.
- No need to leave the treatment area.
- Safe mice extermination for your home and business.
- Complete peace of mind guarantee.
- Price guarantee minimum 10% under competition.
Best mice extermination solution for any type of environment like :
- Apartment Building
- Commercial Areas
PREVENTING RODENT INFESTATIONS
Prevent rodents from entering a home, seal up any holes or cracks larger than a quarter with silicone caulk. Keep trees and shrubs trimmed away from the building and cut back limbs overhanging the roof. Rodents are drawn to any accessible food sources, so clean up fruit that may fall from trees in the yard and keep garbage in tightly covered receptacles. It’s also important to regularly inspect the home and property for signs of a rodent infestation, including rodent droppings, gnaw marks, damaged goods and greasy rub marks from their oily fur.
We provide free inspections and do a full investigation of the problem. Not only will we stop the problem but also help prevent it from happening again!
Call Us to today for a Free Inspection.
COMMERCIAL MICE EXTERMINATION SERVICE FOR EDMONTON
Reduce the spread of mice moving in or out of your apartment by physically blocking access to any cracks, crevices and opening in the structure.
- Permanent protection
- No spray chemicals used
- Residual effect kills cockroaches and the eggs over a period of 21 days
- You don’t have to leave the premise while we are applying our rodent protection.
- Most affordable treatment.